12.2 Environment variables
Ipe, ipetoipe, and iperender respect the following
- the directory where Ipe runs Pdflatex.
- the complete path of the font map, describing where
Ipe can find the 14 standard pdf fonts.
- set to 1 for debugging output.
- set this variable to use Pdftex versions older
The Ipe program uses several additional environment variables:
- external editor to use for editing text objects.
- a list of directories, separated by semicolons, where
Ipe looks for stylesheets, for instance for the standard stylesheet
basic.isy. You can write _ (a single underscore) for the
system-wide stylesheet directory. If this variable is not set, the
default consists of the system-wide stylesheet directory, plus
~/.ipe/styles on Unix, plus
~/Library/Ipe/Styles on OS X.
- a list of directories, separated by semicolons,
containing ipelets. You can write _ (a single underscore) for the
system-wide ipelet directory. If this variable is not set, the
default consists of the system-wide ipelet directory, plus
~/.ipe/ipelets on Unix, plus
~/Library/Ipe/Ipelets on OS X.
- directory containing icons for the Ipe user interface.
- directory containing Ipe documentation.
- path for searching for Ipe Lua code.